Third draft OCPP 2.0 ready for review6 october 2017
Recently the Open Charge Alliance independently released the third draft of OCPP 2.0 for its members to review. This draft includes all functionality that the future OCPP2.0 will support. As of now there is a functionality freeze.
The documents for review are:
- Part 0 Introduction Upgrade Guide (updated)
- Part 1 Architecture Topology (updated)
- Part 2 Specification (updated)
- Part 2c Appendix (new)
- Part 4a OCPP-J Specification (new)
- Part 5 Certification Profiles (updated)
- Part 6 Test Cases (new)
Review period for this third draft ends November 8th. The third draft is the result of the review by OCA participants. The next draft will be open for public review in December 2017.
For more information, download our roadmap.
If you want to become an OCA member and join the review, please subscribe.