Our mission is to foster global development, adoption, and compliance of communication protocols in the EV charging infrastructure and related standards through collaboration, education, testing, and certification.
- Our strength is a fundamental commitment to open processes and products
- Free to use: no constraints on the use of the standard
- Development is open and market driven to meet existing and emerging technologyl and business requirements
- Pragmatic approach that leverages knowledge and experience of experts in EV charging infrastructure
- Uphold OCPP and OSCP as vital standards, with implementations widely adopted and deployed
With more than 220 members we span all sectors of the industry, including charging equipment manufacturers, software and systems providers, charging network operators, and research organizations. Are you the next one joining us?
If you want to know more, please checkout our Webinar on being an OCA-member.