Organization Open Charge Alliance
Currently there are 5 organizations on the board of OCA: Greenlots, ESB, RWE, G2 mobility and ElaadNL. These 5 organizations represent all OCA participants and are a reflection of the different participant groups of OCA.
Functions of the OCA Board:
- Formulates annual plan and budget
- Is responsible for establishing or ending working groups and task groups
- Determines the main strategy
Functions of the Certification Program Executive Committee (CPEC)
- Strategic decisions regarding test labs, pricing and test coverage
- Defining contracts, terms and conditions between OCA and test labs
OCA has three working groups, technology, compliancy and promotional, with their own leader. The working group leader can decide to form a task group to reach a certain goal. At present the technology working group has one task groups that work on their own assignment.
A task group works with a limited number of persons on new developments or a specific problem. A working group decides to create a task group.