The Open Charge Alliance is growing and evolving. To keep up with all new members, ideas and innovations, we are now looking for more people who can help us speed up the transition to electric mobility through open standards. Are you a professional who wants to work for a global Alliance that is shaping the future of the entire charging infrastructure? Check out our new vacancies.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Program Management Officer to support the Open Charge Alliance with coordinating and executing its activities.
Location: Arnhem Organization: Open Charge Alliance / ElaadNL
Hours per week: 40
Open Charge Alliance
The Open Charge Alliance (OCA) is a global consortium of public and private Electric Vehicle (EV) infrastructure leaders. Our mission is to foster global development, adoption, and compliance of communication protocols in the EV charging infrastructure and related standards through collaboration, education, testing, and certification. The Open Charge Alliance currently represents 215 industry participants from 46 countries. www.openchargealliance.org
You are part of a team of 13 colleagues that operate different roles in communication, administration, finance, technical editing, testing and certification, IT project management, international business development and strategy. The operational team of OCA is located at ElaadNL in Arnhem. Additionally you will work closely with OCA ambassadors, Working Group Chairs, Certification Testing Partners and OCA partners that are located across the globe.
- Organize International Plugfests (testing events)
- Coordinate the Administrative activities:
- o Administration (0,5 FTE)
- o Billing & Payments (0,1 FTE)
- o Communication (0,2 FTE)
- Develop and execute an OCPP promotion plan, a.o: o Organize Webinars
- o Set up an OCPP Training program
- o Support open source and/or commercial stacks
- o Set up the OCPP Ambassador program
- Coordinate the Planning part of the Technical Development activities (roadmap)
- Support the set-up of the OCA Certification Program at the new Certification Lab in California and the extension of the Certification Program with OCPP2.0.1 certification in Seoul and Arnhem.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree;
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Customer focus
- Hands on mentality
For applications or more information, please contact Ester Vermetten.