On behalf of the Open Charge Alliance we would like to invite you to the 5th OCPP1.6 Plugfest. This two-day event will be hosted by ElaadNL in Arnhem, The Netherlands on the 19th and 20th of February 2020.
You can participate with your OCPP1.6 Charging Station and Central System (Charging Station Management System) and you can join either remotely or on site in Arnhem. By participating in this event your organization can test its OCPP1.6 implementation with many different partners. Participating in this OCPP1.6 Plugfest is free of charge.
You can use this link if you want to get an impression of our previous OCPP 1.6 Plugfest event which hosted more than 50 participating companies:
REGISTRATION FOR THE OCPP1.6 PLUGFEST
If you would like to participate, please provide the following information to email@example.com
- Company name
- Name(s) and contact details of person(s) attending
- Whether you are participating with a Charging Station or a Central System
- Whether your implementation is based on SOAP or JSON
- Whether you have implemented the OCPP1.6 Security White Paper
- Whether you are participating remotely or on site in Arnhem
- If you are participating remotely which CET time you can join
Registration is open untill Wednesday February 12th 2020. Please register on time to reserve a spot at this great event. We are looking forward to meeting you at the Plugfest!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.