OCPP 2.0.1 Compliance TESTing TOOL INFORMATION
OCPP 2.0.1 Compliance Testing Tool (OCTT) is a tool to assist companies to test their OCPP 2.0.1 implementations for the conformance to the guidelines specified in the OCPP 2.0.1 specification. The tool can test the compliancy of both Charging Station and Charging Station Management System. When testing an OCPP 2.0.1 implementation , the tool can be configured as the opposite role. So when testing a Charging Station with an implementation of OCPP 2.0.1, the tool will play the role of a CSMS with an implementation of OCPP 2.0.1 (and vice versa).
The OCPP 2.0.1 Compliance Testing Tool will be released later this year. We are now in an OCA internal testing phase where OCA participants test their own implementations with the newly developed tool. When this phase is finished the tool will be released and will be available for OCPP 2.0.1 implementors to purchase the tool.
Features of the new tool:
- Validate OCPP 2.0.1 use cases for CSMS and Charging Station implementations
- Supports approximately 350 Charging Station Test Cases
- Supports approximately 250 Charging Station Management System Test Cases
- Supports creating Custom Test Cases using TTCN-3
- Reporting about the test cases that have been executed
- Continuous integration (with the use of APIs)
- EV emulator API
- Provided as a docker image that runs on Windows 8 and 10, Linux and MacOS
OCPP Compliance Testing Tool environment:
OCPP Compliance Testing Tool a more detailed overview:
There are separate test suites for Charging Station Management System and Charging Station provided by the Tool Kit. A test case defines preconditions, a test scenario which consists of sequence of OCPP message exchange and tool validations on the payload of the messages. For certain test case executions the tool prompts the tester to perform manual steps or observe certain attributes of the system under test. With the Continuous integration API this process can be made automated.
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any specific questions around the new OCPP 2.0.1 Compliance Testing Tool.