OCPP Compliance Test Tool (OCTT)
OCTT is the highly anticipated tool for OCPP 2.0.1 developers to test their devices on protocol conformity. With this new tool, you can test your OCPP 2.0.1 implementation and check if you have implemented the OCPP specification correctly.
With OCTT we launch a new platform for testing OCPP implementations of a Charging Station Management System (CSMS) or a Charging Station (CS). While the focus when developing OCTT has been to support OCPP version 2.0.1, this will be extended in the future to support other OCPP versions.
OCTT is launching today as a cloud-based solution hosted by The Open Charge Alliance and is now available as a subscription service with a sleek (web-based) interface to make it as easy as possible to test OCPP implementations for your organization’s internal use. The key features of OCTT are:
- User-friendly web-based user interface to run OCPP conformance tests
- Hosted solution with updates included, no need to worry about installations or upgrades
- Extensive configuration options and functionality to define multiple configurations profiles
- Online Testcase documentation with links to the OCPP 2.0.1 specification
- Real-time detailed insight in the test case execution with clear error messages
- Detailed logging and insight in the testcase execution and result (including all messages)
OCTT currently contains a first set of OCPP 2.0.1 test cases. We will enhance OCTT in the coming months with:
- Additional testcases and coverage for additional functional blocks (e.g. ISO15118)
- APIs to automatically execute testcases for integration in CI/CD and test automation
- Additional testcases and coverage for OCPP 1.6 (J)
Using the tool requires the one-time purchase of a license for the OCPP 2.0.1 testcase set plus an active yearly subscription. OCTT is available for both non-OCA members and OCA members. Members of the Open Charge Alliance can purchase OCTT at a discounted price.
As part of your subscription, you receive guaranteed updates and will have access to all future updates and supplements for both OCTT and the OCPP 2.0.1 testcases.
* An instance is a single copy of the OCTT software running on a physical or virtual server. Each instance of OCTT can be used to test a single Charging Station or Management System at a time.
If you are interested in acquiring OCTT, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive the OCTT license agreement including the order form to specify your organization’s needs.